Assistants: Joe, Georgette, Susan
When you take a class at Lenore’s, you will learn how to prepare all aspects of vegan cooking, fermented foods, conscious protein choices, and living foods. Recognize how foods affect your moods, appeal to the senses and how to use them to achieve greater balance.
We use only purified water and organic ingredients, mostly grown right outside our front door. We never use cane sugar, dairy, meat or chemicalized ingredients in our recipes. Ample tastings offered.
- Taste high quality, healthy ingredients and find out where to get them.
- Enjoy Lenore’s fun, conversational teaching style and her clear, step-by-step instruction.
- Learn short cuts and countless “tricks of the trade”.
- Treat yourself to exhaustively-researched kitchen tools, knives and cookware
at the school store.
- Discover how to organize your kitchen and appreciate how efficient your cooking will become.
- Tour our demonstration organic vegetable garden and our sustainable and dramatic solar home See WNC Green Building Directory article.
what people are saying
about our classes
- "You are a walking wealth of information on health and healing." ~ Betty J.
- "Your enthusiasm was contagious!" ~ Pat R.
- "I feel very motivated to take better care of myself and my family without being overwhelmed. Thank you." ~ Wendy W.
- "Your recipes were delicious and easy to make - easier than I thought they would be. I will sign up for another class." ~ Helen B.
- "Your genuine warmth and sincerity, and your love for what you do and for all of your students just makes you radiate!" ~ Amy
- "I am extremely happy to be around people involved in this way of life. I enjoyed learning, helping and cutting before classes." ~ Rebecca R.
- "My food tastes better these days. My meals are more balanced." ~ Margaret B.
Workshop: 10 - 11:30 or 12:00
Class: 10 am - 12:00 or 1:00
Check payable to Lenore's Natural Cuisine
Enrollment is limited to 12, so register early!
postal address and send registration to:
164 Ox Creek Rd.
Weaverville, NC 28787
directions to Lenore's Natural Cuisine
Please notify us before class if you will not be able to attend. There are several options in case of cancellation:
- We will send you the recipes for the cancelled class.
- You can send a substitute in your place.
- Class fees are fully transferable to another class up to one week prior to class.
- Class fees are refundable up to one week prior to class, less a cancellation fee of $10 for a class or $5 for a $20 workshop. (We will send you the class recipes.)
- If we cancel the class or workshop, we will refund your payment to you.
join the staff
Join Lenore's cooking staff!
2024 Class Schedule
Classes are not being scheduled on a regular basis. Please contact us to be added to the mailings list for future announcements or if you have any questions about private lessons.